The equipment you need to bring! Never leave home without it!
We are often asked what is needed on our tours.
Below you will find our recommendations. We strongly suggest you follow them without forgetting any items.
The mountains are beautiful, but can be dangerous if ill equipped.
- Sleeping bag, or quilt cover
- Rain clothes – trousers and jacket
- Tracking boots – water resistant or wellingtons
- A warm sweater
- A wind resistant – outdoor jacket
- Gloves/mittens, scarf and long Johns
- Sock – warm
- 2-3 trousers or pants
- Shoes for indoor/outdoor trainers
- A cup, to use for coffee/tea during the lunch
- Sunglasses – sun cream
- Wool underwear
- Sunglasses / Sunscreen
- mosquito repellent
- Camera / film
- Helmet. Can also be borrowed from the organizer
- Norwegian money
- GOOD MOOD !!
Tent tours and 3-day tours:
Sleeping bag and mat.